• Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
|4105A Soft Case Model||4105A-H Hard Case Model|
|Measurement ranges||Earth Resistance: 0 - 20Ω/0 - 200Ω/0 - 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 - 200V AC
|Accuracy||Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg±0.1Ω (20Ωrange)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
|Overload protection||Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
|Applicable standards||IEC 60529 IP54|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557|
|Power source||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6|
|Dimensions||105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm|
|Included Accessories||7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127A (Simplified measurement probe) × 1set
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4105A only)
: 9165(Carrying case[Hard]:4105A-H only)
|Optional Accessories||7100A (Precision measurement cord set)|